Skip to content
Objectives Of Society
- To promote Research, Development application and standardization in Ferrocement Technology.
- To arrange seminars, conferences, symposia, workshops and congresses.
- To demonstrate people, individuals regarding the advantages and/or benefits of Ferrocement.
- To impart training to artist, skilled/semi skilled workers and entrepreneurs about the Ferrocement Technology and arrange to issue licensing and certification.
- To interact with educational institutions and universities to promote Ferrocement technology for academic interests.
- To publish bulletins, technical papers, journals, books, etc., and to disseminate information through web site and other ways of media.
- To make representations, send deputations, arrange discussions with the manufacturers of Ferrocement with a view to promote, improve, maintain, and safe guard the interest of the members of the Society
- To encourage the growth of friendly relationship amongst the members and amongst the persons engaged in Ferrocement Technology and especially to encourage co-operation between members and the persons engaged in the said Technology.
- To provide information, guidance and consultation regarding activities relating to the Ferrocement Technology.
- To collect, maintain and circulate the information affecting the interest of the members.
- Generally to do all such other lawful acts, deeds or things as are incidental or conducive to attainment of any/or all of the above aims & objects of the Society.
- To take up consultancy jobs which will include planning, designing, supervising, technical visits, technical advising, estimation for the ferrocement related works in Government or private sector. The fees for this will be ranging from 3% to 5% as decided by the Managing committee. 50% of the amount will be used for Ferrocement society assets and R and D works. Remaining 50% will be used for travelling expenses, remuneration for the implementation of that consultancy job. The team for a particular job will be selected by the managing committee. Service tax if any will be paid by society.